What Personal Information About Customer Does SAP Gather?
The information we learn from customer helps us personalize and continually improve your Suzuki After Sales Portal experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your request, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses SAP or advertisement and other content served by or on behalf of SAP on other websites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mail more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from SAP if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to list received from other company, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary message to our customer.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our system to recognize your device and to provide feature such as purchasing, personalized language on websites, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visit.
Does SAP Share the Information It Receives?
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offer to selected group of SAP’s customer on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Protection of SAP: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Term & Condition and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of SAP and our users. This includes exchanging information with other company and organization for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
SAP gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interaction with SAP for the limited purpose of viewing, download and in certain cases, updating information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such SAP features as Your Profile, News & Upadate.
Are Children Allowed to Access SAP?
SAP does not sell products for purchase by children.
Conditions of Use, Notice, and Revision